The 2021 AFSA Annual Meeting kicks off next week in Washington, DC and, whether you’re joining us in-person or virtually, we can’t wait to see you.
AFSA has planned some thought-provoking and inspirational sessions that we think you’ll really enjoy.
- Keynote Carl Cannon Cannon will share his almost 40 years of political insights and experiences with AFSA attendees, as he discusses today’s political landscape and the 2022 midterm elections. Sponsored by FICO.
- Olympic Gold Medalist and 3-Time Olympian Dominque Dawes will share insights and experiences on her journey to success as an athlete and business owner.
- FDIC Chairman Jelena McWilliams will speak with Bill Himpler on the important role the agency plays in the consumer credit industry.
- Laura Udis, with the CFPB, will chat with Celia Winslow and provide insights on the CFPB and to discuss what’s ahead for a the agency.
- Senator Tim Scott (R-SC) will share his view on issues facing the consumer credit industry as a key member of the Senate Banking, Small Business and Finance Committees.
- Education sessions on compliance, debt collection and credit reporting
- 15+ committee meetings, including State Government Affairs, Law, and the Women’s Leadership Council.
It may be too late for you to join us in Washington, but registration for the AFSA Digital Pass is still available! We can’t wait to see you!