AFSA offers a variety of different communication emails, including:
- AFSA News You Need – All the consumer finance industry news you need, straight to your inbox, each midmorning.
- AFSA Capital Notes – Sent on Thursday’s, Capital Notes is AFSA’s weekly newsletter, recapping the week and looking ahead.
- Meeting Announcements – Available for all of AFSA’s meetings, these messages keep you up-to-date with registration, networking opportunities and more.
- Webinar Series Details – Stay in the know with AFSA’s webinar series, outlining topics, and upcoming programs.
- AFSA Alerts – Priority alerts, call to action and critical communications for consumer credit industry professionals.
You can sign up to receive AFSA communications by creating a user account. A user account does not grant access to all AFSA resources until approved.
Press & Media Contacts
|Ed McFadden||Dan Bucherer|
|Vice President, Communications||Manager, Communications|
|+1 (202) 776-7308||+1 (202) 466-8613|