For over 100 years, AFSA has been the primary trade association for the consumer credit industry – protecting access to credit and consumer choice. No other trade group in America has more depth and influence on consumer finance issues. AFSA serves over 440 member companies from every segment of the consumer credit marketplace, as well as industry suppliers. Our longevity is a result of our commitment to providing our members with unmatched and unparalleled benefits.
Explore the various types of membership to determine which is right for you and understand the value that each brings to your company.
- Consumer Credit Company Membership
- Business Partner Membership – Corporate membership as a Business Partner is available to companies that provide products and services to consumer or commercial finance companies and banks.
- Commercial Membership – Companies that provide business-to-business commercial financing and/or inventory financing for independent auto dealers.
- Affiliate Membership – Affiliate membership is available to employees of state financial services trade associations, whose member companies are engaged in the extension of consumer credit and support the mission and goals of AFSA.
- International Membership – Financial services companies located and operating principally outside of the U.S.
GLOBAL MEMBER BENEFITS
- Directly access AFSA leadership to discuss key legislative and regulatory issues at both the federal and state level, business operations, compliance, peer and vendor connections, association priorities, and more.
ENGAGE & CONNECT
- Network, discuss challenges and opportunities, and expand your industry footprint through participation on committees and networking groups, attending in-person conferences and accessing the member directory.
LEAD & AFFECT
- AFSA maintains high-level relationships with Congress, regulatory agencies, industry trade groups, and state legislature and regulatory groups. We work closely with our members to develop comment letters, amicus briefs, white papers, and testimony.
- In conjunction with thought leadership from our members, AFSA utilizes these relationships to drive legislation and regulation to ensure our members are able to operate at their full potential.
- Members are critical to AFSA strategy and play an important role in setting priorities and plans of action on dealing with legislators and regulators.
- Our members’ voice is amplified through fly-ins, regulator meetings, and the AFSAPAC.
- Gain significant advantage over your competitors by expanding you and your staffs’ knowledge on key business functions that are critical to success.
- AFSA members have access to compliance training through AFSA University, leadership development and money management skills, in-person conferences, webinars, and podcasts.
- Download member-only resources and educational materials on compliance and vendor management.
- Receive timely and relevant industry communications that examine not only what happened yesterday and what’s happening today, but also what’s around the corner that you need to understand and prepare for.
- AFSA members can utilize AFSA*Track, an online resource that enables tailored monitoring of legislative and regulatory issues specific to your company for all 50 states and the federal government.
- Receive special member pricing on AFSA programs and services. In addition, members of committees receive additional discounted rates for conference registrations.
- Receive discounts on business products and services your company uses everyday (i.e. office supplies, shipping, wireless services, and more) through the AFSA Business AdvantEdge affinity program.
- Total Value of Membership > Total Cost of Membership
Complete this form to receive additional information on AFSA membership or contact AFSA Member Services or (202) 296-5544.