AFSA University is a members-only web-based compliance and operations training program offering more than 260 courses that are tailored for both banks and non-banks, by job functions, and by lines of business.
To get started review the overall course curriculum and policies and procedures, as well as, the lesson catalog, specific curricula for traditional installment lenders and vehicle finance companies. If you have any questions on the course content, contact Phillip Bohi, Vice President, Compliance Education.
If you are ready to start your compliance and/or operations training, complete the enrollment form. AFSA members can also request a trial demo to test up to five modules. For more information on enrollment contact Marcy Berger, Member Services Coordinator.
Already Enrolled in AFSA University? login here to access your account.
Why AFSA University?
- Train employees on the same system the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) uses with its employees.
- Customizable course content – you can modify the content of most afsa u modules and can always insert your company’s policies and procedures.
- Control your compliance training – AFSA U supplies the tools as well as support and your company tailors and administers the program as they see fit to meet their needs.
- AFSA curriculum guides for vehicle finance and installment lending companies help you build your compliance training based on job titles within your organization.
- Frequently updated content that keeps up with the current, dynamic regulatory environment.
- Track and manage the web-based training via multiple administrator levels.
- Assign some, or all courses, by job functions or other criteria.
- Send automatic e-mail notifications and reminders prior to deadline dates for course completion.
- Integrate AFSA University with a company’s own compliance training system.
AFSA University Testimonials
- “We’ve been very pleased with the implementation of AFSA University. The content and modules are thorough, the reporting is robust, and the ease of use for our Team Members is simple and straightforward. I couldn’t be any more pleased with the rollout and the results we are getting.” — Regional Management Corporation
- “AFSA University has given our management a tool to rely on in meeting our compliance training needs without the worry or cost of internal development. The classes are well written and have the right level of interactive material to fit the needs of many different learning styles. We appreciate the responsiveness of the AFSA University Team in ensuring that the courses are properly tailored to our industry.” –World Acceptance Corporation
- “We were looking for a learning management software with a wide variety of training materials which would fulfill our needs in the areas of consumer lending and mortgage brokerage. AFSA University has been a great resource for structuring training curriculums for employees at all levels. We feel confident that employees are now educated with respect to federal regulations, ethics, and other relevant business practices.” –Mariner Finance Company