Our Members Do Business With AFSA Business Partners!
Is your company part of our Business Partner network? Are you maximizing your reach in the consumer finance space? AFSA is your connection to the $300 billion consumer credit marketplace, including consumer and sales finance companies, traditional installment lenders, mortgage lenders and servicers, payment card issuers, direct and indirect vehicle finance and leasing finance sources.
Become a Business Partner today to start taking advantage of the following benefits:
Reach Decision Makers and Increase Your Market Share
- Access contact information for all AFSA members, including principal officers (the primary contact for each member company), committees, and boards.
- Receive substantial discounts on conference registration fees, advertising, sponsoring and exhibit fees at AFSA’s Annual Meeting, Vehicle Finance Conference, State Government Affairs & Legal Forum, and Independents Conferences.
- Showcase your company and maintain visibility by advertising in our primary member communications: AFSA News You Need and AFSA Capital Notes.
- Provide thought leadership to our members by sponsoring a webinar.
Be listed in our industry Business Partner Resource Guide, which is accessible to anyone from the AFSA website homepage.
Learn more about sponsoring, advertising and exhibiting opportunities in our Brand Awareness Marketing Kit.
Keep up-to-date with: developments in the industry with:
- AFSA Capital Notes, the association’s weekly e-newsletter that provides executive summaries on what’s happening in the association, member companies, and the industry.
- AFSA News You Need, which features current summaries of critical industry news.
- Members-only emails and alerts about legal and legislative issues at the state and federal levels, as well as emerging trends.
Get Involved: Join Select Committees of Professional Interest
- Ancillary Products Working Group
- Human Resources Networking Group
- Independents Accounting Networking Group
- Marketing & Communications Networking Group
- National Title Solutions Forum
- ORCC Business Partner Resource Group
- State Government Affairs Committee and Installment Lending, Mortgage, Payment Card, and Vehicle Finance Subcommittees
STAND OUT FROM YOUR COMPETITORS
Promote your membership affiliation online and in your marketing materials with the AFSA member logo.
View lists of AFSA’s current finance company members and Business Partner members.
Learn more about AFSA’s Premier Business Partnership Program.
Eligibility and How to Join
Corporate membership as a Business Partner is available to companies that provide products and services to consumer or commercial finance companies and banks. A company may not join as a Business Partner if they qualify for membership as a consumer or commercial lender. Companies must be in business for at least one year and approved by the AFSA Board of Directors. Dues are a flat fee and are prorated or extended accordingly depending on the time of year a company joins.
To join, complete an application and resource guide form and submit both to Jenny Bengtson, Director, Business Partner Memberships.