Robert McMurryPartner, Assurance Services
RSM US LLP
Robert has worked at RSM US LLP for nearly 17 years and is responsible for overseeing both assurance and consulting engagements for specialty finance companies ranging from mid-sized, owner-managed companies to large accelerated filers with periodic filing requirements.
Robert focuses exclusively on the specialty finance industry and specializes in directing audits, agreed upon procedure engagements, reviews and compilations, and services related to private and public securities offerings.
Robert’s notable engagements include:
• Monthly accounting outsourcing and compilation engagement for a specialty finance company joint venture that initially had over $3 billion in assets.
• Agreed upon procedures engagements for billions of dollars in loan securitization transactions, including auto, consumer installment, venture-debt, equipment, lease, Buy-Here-Pay-Here and structured settlements.
• Multiple buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory engagements.
• Initial public offering of a diversified specialty consumer finance company closing in April 2012, and two secondary stock offerings for the same company.
• Initial and subsequent public registration of debt securities for a specialty finance company in April and September 2011.
Professional affiliations and credentials
• North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• American Financial Services Association
• Structured Finance Association
• Resident Lenders of North Carolina
• Master of Science, accounting, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
• Bachelor of Science, business management, North Carolina State University