December Featured Business Partner – LexisNexis Risk Solutions
AFSA’s December Featured Business Partner is LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions harnesses the power of data and advanced analytics to provide insights that help businesses and governmental entities reduce risk and improve decisions to benefit people around the globe. We provide data and technology solutions for a wide range of industries including insurance, financial services, healthcare and government.
Headquartered in metro Atlanta, Georgia, we have offices throughout the world and are part of RELX (LSE: REL/NYSE: RELX), a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. For more information, please visit www.risk.lexisnexis.com.
What are your financial services clients telling you have been their biggest challenges and opportunities for 2021?
- Understanding the trends driving consumer risk, particularly how will the expiration of government stimulus and other programs impact the consumer’s ability to repay.
- Responding to changing consumer preferences on how to interact with financial institutions (i.e., continued growth in alternative financial services like BNPL and other fintech products)
- Leveraging wealth of available information to derive actionable insights that will improve targeting and customer acquisition
What have you heard are some key initiatives for your clients in 2022 that you are planning to support?
- Promoting financial inclusion and increasing access to credit and other financial services
- Improving customer experience by reducing friction while not taking on more risk
What are some of the lessons you learned throughout 2021 that have helped your company be more productive, more efficient, more sustainable, more profitable this year? (You can choose whichever element you prefer – productive, efficient, sustainable, etc.)
- LexisNexis® Risk Solutions has made a number of important acquisitions in the risk space over the past 3 years. We have thought carefully about how to integrate our capabilities in order to bring products to market more quickly and create immediate value for our clients.
- We’ve invested in R&D to respond to the rapidly changing dynamics in the economy and develop insights as well as solutions that can be utilized by our customers to proactively address challenges their businesses are facing. We’ve published a number of research pieces that leverage the wealth of consumer behavior and information we have visibility into.
December 1st, 2021 by Dan Bucherer