To view the available options for advertising with AFSA view our 2020 Advertising, Sponsorships, and Exhibit Opportunities Brochure.
Advertising is available in the following publications and websites:
- AFSA Newsbriefs – weekly online publication sent to 8,000 executives (limited space)
- Final conference programs printed for distribution to attendees at the Vehicle Finance Conference & Expo, Independents Conference & Expo, and Annual Meeting.
- Conference Websites – a banner ad on the associated conference home page.
- AFSA Online Finance Industry Resource Directory – members only.
- AFSA Daily Connect – daily e-newsletter delivered to more than 5,000 industry professionals each weekday morning. The daily newsletter features current summaries of critical industry news.
AFSA offers exhibiting opportunities at the Vehicle Finance Conference and Exposition, which is held in conjunction with NADA’s Annual Convention, and the Independents Conference and Exposition. Each exhibiting company receives an electronic version of the pre- and post-conference registration rosters. Each exhibit booth includes two complimentary conference registrations, which provide admittance to all educational sessions, meal functions, and social events.
AFSA offers a sponsorship program for all of its conferences, forums, webinars, and annual meeting. AFSA Business Partners receive an invitation to sponsor prior to each event.
All sponsor companies will receive the following benefits:
- Recognition in all promotional mailings and final program
- Recognition on-site at Opening Session and in signage
- Pre/post roster of attendees
- Right of “first refusal” to sponsor same event/item at future meetings
- AFSA Website listing and company link
The tiered participation sponsorship program is based upon the following levels of sponsorship with corresponding bonuses in addition to the overall benefits.