COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT AND TRAINING
- AFSA University – an online compliance training program on federal laws and regulations for members only at only $20 per employee per year.
- Join the Operations and Regulatory Compliance Committee (ORCC) to receive resources and information to assist your company in developing a Compliance Management System, a vendor management program, cybersecurity procedures and more. Share information with other AFSA members on important compliance topics.
- Register for complimentary compliance webinars for members only
LEGAL AND FEDERAL LEGISLATIVE AFFAIRS TO BENEFIT PAYMENT CARD ISSUERS
Have a “voice” in legislative and regulatory priorities impacting payment card providers
- Access AFSA’s plan of action in dealing with the CFPB and receive continuous updates.
- Review AFSA’s Federal Legislative Priorities
- Join the AFSA Law Committee and Payment Card Subcommittee
STATE GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS PROGRAM TO BENEFIT PAYMENT CARD ISSUERS
- Join the State Government Affairs Committee and State Payment Card Group
- Access to AFSA*Track at KSE FOCUS®, a complementary web-based state legislative and regulatory monitoring system with specific tracking of payment card issues for all 50 states and the federal government
- Establish your own customized email alerts from AFSA*Track
- Access to SGA talking points, issue briefs, white papers, 50-state surveys
- Receive weekly legislative report on key legislation and charts of legislative activity affecting the payment card industry
- Receive monthly state enacted laws reports and monthly briefing report on payment card legislation
- Review the State Legislative Priorities for Payment Card Providers
- Showcase your company at the next Credit Summit for Fixed Income Investors