AFSA international membership is available to financial services companies located and operating principally outside of the U.S.. AFSA membership is corporate and all staff at an AFSA member company are eligible to receive benefits, including:
- Access to the association’s weekly online newsletter, Newsbriefs, which provides the latest industry news.
- Receive regular updates on key legislative activities and timely alerts on developments in the U.S. related to your company’s specific industry segment.
- Receive registration fee discounts at all AFSA conferences.
- Learn best practices and network with your U.S. counterparts from other companies at AFSA’s Vehicle Finance Conference & Exposition and Independents Conference & Exposition (independently-owned and operated finance companies).
- Participate on committees, as well as section and divisions for peer-to-peer connections that maximize the value of your international membership.
The AFSA membership year runs January 1 – December 31 and new member dues are prorated beginning March 1. To apply, complete the International Membership Application of for more information contact AFSA Member Services at email@example.com.