AFSA’s Premier Business Partner Program provides Business Partner members with an opportunity to plan their marketing programs in advance by bundling their participation with their membership enabling the company to receive valuable bonuses, discounts and complimentary conference registrations.
The following Premier Business Partner benefits are in addition to the ones received as a standard Business Partner:
- AFSA online Resource Guide listing with your premier level logo
- Premier Partners only Resource Guide listing
- Customized membership lists and conference attendee lists with emails (Excel format)
- Premier Partner logo for use in corporate marketing materials
- Special recognition at AFSA conferences and in AFSA publications
- Inclusion in the annual AFSA Premier Business Partner SourceBook which is mailed to all member companies
- Exclusive direct marketing opportunities
- Seat on the AFSA Business Partner Board
- Early selection opportunities for exhibits at select AFSA conferences
- And more, depending on participation level.
Learn more about AFSA’s current Premier Business Partners.
For more information, contact Jenny Bengtson, Director of Membership & Marketing at email@example.com or (202) 776-7304.