Affiliate membership is available to employees of state financial services trade associations, whose member companies are engaged in the extension of consumer credit and support the mission and goals of AFSA. Benefits of membership for state associations include:
- Complimentary use for the Executive Director and lobbyist of AFSA*TRACK at KSE FOCUS – the association’s premium legislative and regulatory tracking system – as well as complimentary individual or group training on the system.
- Membership rates at AFSA meetings.
- State Government Affairs Resources include access and use of talking points on a host of issues affecting the financial services industry, Issue Briefs, White Papers and 50 State Surveys providing an overview of state laws on a particular topic.
- Public relations and media support. Available at a range of levels, depending on the legislative issue involved.
- Financial literacy tools access and support. Visit www.afsaef.org for more information.
- Serve on the State Association Executives Committee and participate on quarterly calls with other state executives to discuss legislative and regulatory issues of common concern.
The AFSA membership year runs January 1 – December 31 and new member dues are prorated beginning March 1. To join, complete the Affiliate Membership Application. For more information, contact AFSA Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.