This is the association’s Annual Meeting for corporate CEOs, senior executives, and other professionals in the financial services industry. Educational sessions feature prominent industry executives and well-known speakers. Education sessions focus on compliance, legislative and operational issues/trends and topics relevant to specific market niches. Attendees are all levels of industry management including CEOs, COOs, CFOs, senior management from the financial services industry and professionals in the areas of compliance, legal, human resources, marketing, operations, risk management, state/federal government affairs, vehicle commercial credit and industry suppliers.
Please refer to the 2021 Annual Meeting attendee roster for a sample of potential attendees.
All sponsor companies will receive the following benefits:
- Recognition in all promotional e-mailings
- Recognition on site Opening Session, on signage, and in the onsite program guide and conference app
- Pre/post-conference roster of attendees
- Right of “first refusal” to sponsor same event/item at future meetings. Right of first refusal = 1 year or the following year’s conference; after which sponsorship can be sold to another partner
- AFSA website listing and company link
For more information, please contact Jenny Bengtson, Director, Business Partner Memberships, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 776-7304.