Going Virtual! 2020 Annual Meeting and Independents Conference & Expo
The AFSA Annual Meeting & Independents Conference & Expo is moving completely online. And we’re using the opportunity to redefine and reimagine the AFSA meeting experience from the virtual ground up.
The conference agenda will be spread over three days, Tuesday, October 6th through Thursday, October 8th, with each day featuring three to four hours of compelling keynotes, informative and interactive breakout sessions, and live virtual networking in our AFSA expo hall.
The 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting & Independents Conference & Expo enables attendees to take an expansive view of the consumer credit industry, while logging into vital conversations with vehicle finance lenders, traditional installment storefronts or industry vendors.
AFSA is building a stellar virtual experience for our attendees and business partners for the 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting & Independents Conference & Expo.
- Explore the evolving landscape of consumer lending in the global marketplace and gain business insights and strategies from Keynotes by industry and public policy leaders.
- Interact with our keynote speakers and panelists from your home, office or mobile device.
- Participate in thought provoking breakouts and roundtable discussions.
- Experience AFSA’s virtual expo and meet new business partners with unique products and services that increase your bottom line and enhance your customer relations.
Virtual Registration Rates
- Board/Committee/Networking Group Member = $550.00 (previously $1,099.00)
- AFSA Main Registration Rate = $675.00 (previously $1,399.00)
With a new format to meet the business demands, networking needs and safety concerns of AFSA’s members and guests, the 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting & Independents Conference & Expo is the not-to-be-missed consumer credit industry event of 2020 … and we will bring it all to you!
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Shaniece Rigans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
August 4th, 2020 by Dan Bucherer