The Whole Lot: Challenges & Opportunities for Dealers
With the rapidly changing marketplace, what do lenders need to know about their dealer partners? How will dealers be positioning their businesses for the near and long term? Are there new products and services which will change the business model? How will technology change the way dealers operate?
Don't miss this discussion at the 2020 AFSA Vehicle Finance Conference & Expo where we'll explore the value of empirical methods of assessment and automated processes to quantify and manage third party cyber risk.
Our presenters will discuss empirical cyber risk scores and how they can help you more effectively measure and manage exposure to third party cyber risk. We'll also take a look at how you can create a reliable and scalable cyber risk management program inside your company and with your vendors and suppliers, consistently measure, quantify and predict your cyber risks.
- Tony Allison, Partner, Crowe LLP
- Patrick Manzi, Chief Economist, NADA
- Cliff Banks, President, The Banks Report
* Hotel cutoff is January 23rd – Book your accommodations today at vehicle.afsaonline.org.
* AFSA offers a variety of airline discounts with participating airlines.
Learn more at the Hotel & Travel section of the website.
January 22nd, 2020 by Dan Bucherer