A Message from the AFSA Education Foundation
As Thanksgiving approaches, it is a good time to express the American Financial Services Association Education Foundation’s appreciation for the engagement of AFSA members and to draw attention to the positive accomplishments made possible as a result of their ongoing and generous support. We know that the AFSA membership has been instrumental to our progress and for that we thank you.
We know that the AFSA membership has been instrumental to our progress and for that we thank you.
- We’re thankful for leaders who practice what they preach and stand up for the importance of financial education by sharing their time, money, and expertise.
- We’re thankful for the vision of our predecessors, who raised millions of dollars for an endowment to sustain the important financial education work that is being done.
- We’re thankful for over one million MoneySKILL® users around the world, who are becoming more financially savvy and thereby helping to address many of our societal issues.
- We’re thankful for thousands of educators in schools and workplace classrooms, who every day teach financial concepts that when practiced create fiscal responsibility and opportunity.
- We’re thankful for resources to support an AFSA member ambassador program with a toolkit that helps extend our outreach
Next year the AFSA Education Foundation will celebrate 30 years of serving students and consumers. Hats off to the AFSA membership for making it all possible.
November 21st, 2019 by Dan Bucherer