AFSA is pleased to announce that the 2021 Independents Conference & Expo will be held May 25-27, 2021 at the beautiful Marriott Harbor Beach in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
Each day will feature fast-paced and informative keynotes sessions, engaging committee meetings, and engaging networking opportunities.
- Explore business strategies and insights industry leaders and colleagues.
- Participate in thought–provoking keynotes, panels and committee meetings.
- Network with attendees, on the beautiful beaches of Florida’s Gold Coast.
For a lot of us, the Independents Conference & Expo will be the first trip we’ve taken in a while, so AFSA is working to make it safe, with some added special events and fun activities!
- High traffic areas (and such things as stair and escalator rails, doorknobs, and elevator buttons), will be disinfected by the venue staff every two hours.
- Hand sanitizer stations widespread throughout the event.
- Masks available for any attendee who wants one.
- Physical distancing reminders and signage available for attendees and exhibitors.
- Wider and one-way aisles on our exhibit floors.
- Conference sessions with proper physical distancing.
- Self-serve registration whenever possible, with physical distancing practices (no lines, and wider registration counters to provide any additional assistance).
- Social distancing during food and beverage service, with many functions held outdoors and all catering staff masked and gloved.