AFSA is excited to announce that the 2021 Vehicle Finance Conference will be held online from February 23 through February 25; AFSA committees will meet the preceding week, February 16 through February 18 (more details to come).
Each day will feature three hours of fast-paced and informative keynotes, plenary and breakout sessions, along with engaging networking opportunities. Attendees can expect the same level of expertise and information they’ve come to expect from all AFSA conferences.
Building on AFSA’s recent 2020 Annual and Independents Conference, we will have a streamlined virtual experience for our attendees and business partners
- Explore the evolving landscape of vehicle financing – from global to local – and gain business insights and strategies.
- Interact with our keynote speakers and panelists from your home, office or mobile device.
- Participate in thought–provoking breakouts and roundtable discussions.
- Network with other attendees, sharing best practices that increase your bottom line and enhance your customer relations.
AFSA committees will also meet in conjunction with the conference the week preceding the conference,
February 16 through February 18.
Registration will open soon – mark your calendars now!
Click here to add the committee meetings to your calendar too!
11:00 a.m. ET | Chairman’s Welcome
11:15 a.m. ET | Industry Keynote
12:15 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET | Engaging Breakouts Sessions & Plenary Sessions
11:00 a.m. ET | AFSA President’s Report
11:15 a.m. ET | Keynote Address
12:15 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET | Engaging Breakouts & Plenary Sessions
11:00 a.m. ET | CEO Panel
11:55 a.m. -12:30 p.m. ET | Coffee Break
12:15 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET | Engaging Breakouts regarding the future of the vehicle industry with Q&A, and Plenary Sessions
Committee Meeting Schedule
12:00pm – 1:00pm ET: State Government Affairs Committee (Session One)
12:00pm – 2:30pm ET: Credit Risk Committee
1:00pm – 4:30pm ET: Independent Auto Finance Executives
1:00pm – 5:00pm ET: Law Committee (Session One)
11:00am – 12:30pm ET: Vehicle Finance Board
12:00pm – 1:00pm ET: State Government Affairs Committee (Session Two)
12:00pm – 3:00pm ET: Vehicle Commercial Credit Committee
1:00pm – 5:00pm ET: Law Committee (Session Two)
3:00pm – 5:00pm ET: Women’s Leadership Council
12:00pm – 1:00pm ET: State Government Affairs Committee (Session Three)
1:00pm – 3:00pm ET: Operations & Regulatory Compliance Committee
Historically the largest of AFSA’s conferences, representing both prime and specialty finance providers for direct and indirect auto financing. It is an educational and networking forum for industry leaders and top executives to meet and discuss important business and regulatory issues affecting vehicle finance.
Attendees are CEOs and senior executives, attorneys, marketing, operations, public policy, remarketing, risk management, state and federal government affairs executives, vehicle commercial credit executives, auto dealers, and industry suppliers and business partners.
Sponsor Levels and Benefits
- 5 Sponsor Registrations – $3,375 Value
- 5 Guest Registrations for Sponsor Clients and Prospects – $6750 Value
- Sponsor advertising on a AFSA Extra Credit Podcast – Full Episode Series, $2,500 Value
- One 30-second sponsor cameo presentation or B-roll to air during conference program break, $3K Value
- One Week AFSA Homepage ad – $1K Value
- Banner ad on conference website – $1K Value
Bonus Package Valued at $17K+
- 4 Sponsor Registrations – $2700 Value
- 4 Guest Registrations for Sponsor Clients and Prospects – $5000 Value
- AFSA Week Ahead weekly bulletin advertising -$1500 Value
- Banner ad on Conference website – $1K Value
Bonus Package Valued at $10K+
- 3 Sponsor Registrations – $2025 Value
- 3 Guest Registrations – $3750 Value
- One Week Advertising on AFSA Blog Homepage – $1000 Value
Bonus Package Valued at $5K+
- 2 Sponsor Registrations – $1350 Value
- 2 Guest Registrations – $2500 Value
Bonus Package Valued at $3K+
- 1 Sponsor Registration – $675
- 1 Guest Registration – $1250
Bonus Package Valued at $1925
All Sponsorships Include…
- Recognition in all conference promotional emails
- Pre- and Post-conference registration lists
- Acknowledgement as a sponsor during the Opening Session and other designated sponsor portions of the live event
- Right of first refusal to sponsor the same event/item at a future meeting
- Sponsor index in conference opening page linked to your website
- Home or office delivery of individual sponsor items
- Branding displayed in the streaming and recorded versions of the conference
Individual sponsor items will be available for purchase late 2020!
For more information, please contact Jenny Bengtson, Director, Membership and Marketing, email@example.com, or call (202) 776-7304.