Available to companies that provide business-to-business commercial financing and/or inventory financing for independent auto dealers.
WHY SHOULD COMMERCIAL FINANCE COMPANIES JOIN?
Commercial finance companies that join AFSA will be part of a strong, vibrant financial services trade association. Many provide inventory financing to independent automobile dealers and work closely with the National Independent Automobile Dealers Association (NIADA). Commercial finance executives play a major role in the oversight and success of the AFSA Credit Summit for Fixed Income Investors and serve in leadership roles.
TOP BENEFITS OF COMMERCIAL MEMBERSHIP
- Receive regular updates on key legislative activities and timely alerts on developments in the U.S. related to your company’s specific industry segment.
- Access to the association’s weekly online newsletter, AFSA Newsbriefs, which provides timely information and readers with a snapshot of the latest AFSA and industry news with links to more indepth information.
- Receive registration fee discounts at all AFSA conferences.
- Access to more than 100 qualified investors that attend the AFSA Credit Summit for Fixed Income Investors Conference. Showcase your company’s value to the investment community during an individual company presentation, schedule one-on-one investor meetings and conduct small group discussions.
- Participate on committees and join divisions to maximize the value of your commercial membership. Key committees for commercial members include: Law, National Title Solutions Forum, Operations & Regulatory Compliance Committee, State Government Affairs, Vehicle Commercial Credit Committee, and Vehicle Risk Management Committee. These committees offer opportunities to exchange information and network with peers from other companies.
- Invest in the development of your company’s future leaders at the AFSA Leadership Development Program at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill.