“New Keys to Servicing Satisfaction” Webinar Registration OPEN!
Join us on Thursday, May 11 at 2:00 p.m. ET for “New Keys to Servicing Satisfaction,” presented by ACI Worldwide. This webinar is the next installment in the AFSA Business Partner series.
Customers are changing expectations for the experience that has the most influence on satisfaction – billing and payment. Make happy customers by seeing new survey results on how Americans view and pay auto and installment loans. You’ll learn:
- Demographic differences for making payments and how they are changing
- The 18 different payment methods customers now use
- How auto and installment lenders are increasing customer ease of use to a wide variety of customer segments
- To win the heart of customers 75% of lenders are currently adding new billing and payment methods.
Join this interactive discussion to ensure you won’t be left behind.
The webinar will be presented by:
- Jeff Beach, Senior Director, Visa
- Steve Kramer, Vice President, ACI Worldwide
- Mike Rogers, Vice President, ACI Worldwide
ACI Worldwide, the Universal Payments (UP) company, powers electronic payments for more than 5,100 organizations around the world. More than 1,000 of the largest financial institutions and intermediaries as well as thousands of global merchants rely on ACI to execute $14 trillion each day in payments and securities.
April 27th, 2017 by Dan Bucherer