Committee Changes Bring Fresh Ideas and Leadership to AFSA
Several AFSA committees welcomed new leadership during the association’s 100th Annual Meeting last week.
- AFSA Board of Directors – Mark Kaczynski, President & CEO, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. as Chair-Elect; Ginger Herring, President & CEO, 1st Franklin Financial Corporation as Vice Chair & Treasurer
- Business Partner Development Board – Greg Hamby, Senior Director of Business Development, Sourcelink as Chair-Elect.
- Edge Advisory Board – Jim Schneider, Chief Operating Officer, Mariner Finance, LLC as Chairman.
- Human Resources Committee – Wendy Kisler, Vice President, Human Resources, Heights Finance Corporation as Chair.
- Professional Development Committee – Jeff Casey, Vice President, Learning & Development, Mariner Finance, LLC as Chairman
- Vehicle Commercial Credit Committee – Brian Fallon, Senior Vice President, Commercial Lending Services, GM Financial as Co-Chairman
- Women’s Leadership Council – Elizabeth Webb, Executive Vice President, Partnerships, Exeter Finance Corp. – Chairwoman
Several members of the AFSA Board of Directors were elected to a new three-year term:
- Jeff Adams, Executive Vice President, ABC Finance Company, Inc.
- Chris Ballinger, SVP, CFO, Chief Officer of Management Innovation, Toyota Financial Services
- Andre Bohy, President, Omni Financial
- Brad Borchers, EVP, Branch Operations, OneMain Holdings, Inc.
- Jack Choate, President, Central Financial Services, Inc.
- Denny Contic, Chief Administrative Officer, Lendmark Financial Services
- Jon Daniels, SVP & CAF President, CarMax Auto Finance
- Jason Grubb, CEO, Exeter Finance Corp.
- Jim Hill, President & CEO, First Heritage Credit of Mississippi, LLC
- Martin Less, President & CEO, Nationwide Acceptance LLC
- Jonathon Levin, President & CEO, Turner Acceptance Corporation
- Janet Matricciani, CEO, World Acceptance Corporation
- Kelly McNamara Corley, EVP, General Counsel & Secretary, Discover Financial Services
- Horst Meima, President & CEO, VW Credit, Inc.
- Charlie Pearce, Chief Legal Officer, Credit Acceptance Corp
Two members were renewed to a three-year term on the AFSA Executive Committee:
- Josh Johnson, President & CEO, Mariner Finance, LLC
- Tim Russi, President, Auto Finance, Ally Financial
October 31st, 2016 by Dan Bucherer