AFSA Launches New Website
Today, the American Financial Services Association (AFSA) is launching a completely redesigned website at afsaonline.org. The new website, designed in partnership with Engage Software headquartered in St. Louis, has a modern design and is constructed to be user friendly. AFSA's goal is to develop a site that will become the go-to source for consumer finance news, updates, and knowledge.
- Stay current with Federal initiatives through recent legislation and testimony, research compliance and legal issues.
- Research state initiatives using AFSA*Track; direct advocacy;
- Access resources such as white papers, briefs, and AFSA’s talking points, both at the state and federal level.
- Explore how to “Get Involved” by attending events, participating on committees or sections/divisions, advertising with AFSA, sponsoring an event, or finding a fellow member.
- Learn about AFSA University, Branch Operations Basics (BOB), Webinars, AWARE, MoneySkill, The Edge, Leadership Development at UNC, and the AFSA Education Foundation.
- Members can manage their personal profile to update contact information, manage contacts within their company, access committee areas, and view historical purchases.
- Take advantage of AFSA’s online Buyers Guide to find relevant products and services provided by AFSA’s business partners.
AFSA will be transitioning its systems through Friday, December 11, so AFSA members should expect some periodic outages.
December 10th, 2015 by Dan Bucherer