Home > Legal
AFSA’s legal department deals with all aspects of the legal environment facing the industry, including legislative issues and regulatory matters.
Litigation & Amicus Briefs
- AFSA Comment Letter on CFPB Proposal to Collect Consumer Compliments (PDF)
May 26, 2015
- Joint Trade Letter to CFPB Seeking Public Comment on Arbitration (PDF)
May 21, 2015
- AFSA Letter Urges Changes to DoD MLA Rule (PDF)
May 13, 2015
- Comment Letter to CFPB on Consumer Complaint Narratives (PDF)
April 30, 2015
- Joint Trade Letter to CFPB Urges SBREFA Panel on Arbitration (PDF)
April 29, 2015
The Law Committee deals with all aspects of the legal environment facing the industry, including legislative issues, regulatory matters, and litigation.
Read More >> (login required)
Need help? Contact our Legal staff.