Home > Legal
AFSA’s legal department deals with all aspects of the legal environment facing the industry, including legislative issues and regulatory matters.
Litigation & Amicus Briefs
- AFSA Comment Letter to CFPB on Credit Cards (PDF)
June 17, 2015
- AFSA Letter to OMB on CFPB Company Portal Boarding Form (PDF)
June 8, 2015
- AFSA Comment Letter on CFPB Proposal to Collect Consumer Compliments (PDF)
May 26, 2015
- Joint Trade Letter to CFPB Seeking Public Comment on Arbitration (PDF)
May 21, 2015
- AFSA Comment Letter on CFPB Review of Consumer Credit Card Market (PDF)
May 18, 2015
The Law Committee deals with all aspects of the legal environment facing the industry, including legislative issues, regulatory matters, and litigation.
Read More >> (login required)
Need help? Contact our Legal staff.