Home > Legal
AFSA’s legal department deals with all aspects of the legal environment facing the industry, including legislative issues and regulatory matters.
Litigation & Amicus Briefs
- AFSA Letter to FCC Supporting CBA TCPA Petition (PDF)
November 17, 2014
- AFSA Comment Letter on HMDA Data Collection (PDF)
October 28, 2014
- AFSA Comment Letter to CFPB on Consumer Complaint Narratives (PDF)
September 22, 2014
- Joint Letter to CFPB on Efficient Implementation of TILA/RESPA Disclosures (PDF)
September 16, 2014
- AFSA Comment Letter on Mobile Financial Services (PDF)
September 10, 2014
The Law Committee deals with all aspects of the legal environment facing the industry, including legislative issues, regulatory matters, and litigation.
Read More >> (login required)
Need help? Contact our Legal staff.